CBDA is dedicated to giving back to our communities, and this scholarship fund and the CBDA Foundation are part of that commitment.
– Terry Cekola, Elite Brands CEO & CBDA Board Chair
The 2022 CBDA Scholarship Program will open December 1 and the deadline to submit completed applications will be March 31, 2022. A minimum of 3 scholarships will be awarded to qualifying students up to $2,500 each. Applicants that meet all of the eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply!
- Must be an employee or a spouse/dependent of an employee that works in the wholesaler or supplier tier of the alcohol industry in Colorado
- Exclusions: CBDA Board Members and their spouses/dependents; and CBDA Foundation Board Members and their spouses/dependents
- Must be a high school senior, graduate or GED equivalent attending a qualifying institution (see list)
- Cannot have received this scholarship before
- Four-year colleges and universities
- Two-year college programs
- Post high school vocational school
- Other post-secondary institutes recognized by the Department of Education
- If you are uploading your highschool transcript please ensure it is in PDF format.
- We suggest blocking out your SSN#.
- Max upload file size is 5mb.